A single instance of this block must be inserted in every STM32F4 Target Simulink model. This block is used to setup the target to:
1. Generate start-up and clock configuration code for support the selected compiler.
2. Base sample time configuration.
3. Auto Compile and Flash download.
nRF51 Target support two clock configuration mode:
1. Normal, this mode running at full clock speed and without sleep. The core clock is from external 16MHz crystal, and tick clock is from external 32.768kHz crystal.
2. Low power, this mode enable the Soft-device stack. Let the stack handle CPU clock, sleep state if possible.
The Target Setup block will configure the target to work as Low power mode automatically when ANT block or BLE block placed to the model.